Driver-load carrier category C driving licence – TGL Sprl
- You will transport hanging meat and products on pallets on a daily basis from Aubel (Belgium) to our customers in Belgium (butchers, wholesalers, central purchasing departments, supermarkets, etc.).
- You will be responsible for unloading goods at the customer site. You will do this manually using a pallet truck or your shoulders (beef carcasses).
- You will carefully complete the CMRs and other administrative documents.
- You will wash and disinfect the inside of the vehicles or trailers on a daily basis and you must take responsibility for your vehicle and goods.
- You must have a category C driving licence, you must have passed your medical examination and you must have a Certificate of Professional Competence.
- Previous experience in food transport is an asset.
- You can carry heavy loads and operate a pallet truck.
- Your physical appearance is well-groomed and your level of personal hygiene is the highest possible (food sector standards).
- You must have good interpersonal skills in relation to customers.
- You are prepared to become familiar with the computer system that is installed in our vehicles and to carefully complete the required documents (CMRs).
- You are not afraid of seeing or smelling blood.
- You must live in the Luik (Liège) area and you must have your own car.
- You are flexible regarding working hours (departure around 2 or 3 a.m.) and you do not mind working on Saturdays.
We offer the following
- A full-time job in a family-run business with a good working environment..
- A contract for an indefinite period.