CE DRIVER (refrigerated vehicle) – TLV SA
- You will be in charge of the refrigerated transport of goods to our customers in Germany, France and the Benelux.
- You will be responsible for unloading goods at the customer site using a pallet truck.
- You will exchange the pallets and will take the empty pallets, etc. back if required.
- You will carefully complete the CMRs and other administrative documents.
- You will be responsible for the goods that you convey and the cleaning and correct maintenance of your vehicle.
- You must have a category CE driving licence and a tachograph card.
- You must have passed your medical examination and you must have a Certificate of Professional Competence.
- Previous experience in food transport is an asset.
- You must be able to operate an electric pallet truck.
- Your physical appearance is well-groomed and your level of personal hygiene is the highest possible (food sector standards).
- You must have good interpersonal skills in relation to customers.
- You are prepared to become familiar with the computer system that is installed in our vehicles and to carefully complete the required documents (CMRs).
- You are flexible with regard to working hours and you accept that you will be travelling, working on Saturdays and that you need to leave on Sundays.
- You must live in the Luik (Liège) area and you must have your own car to go to work.
We offer the following
- A full-time job in a family-run business with a good working environment.
- A contract for an indefinite period.